ASCO 300G 600 AMP 3 POLE 120/208 VOLT, NEMA 3R ENCLOSURE (LEAD TIME 8 WEEKS)
Regular price $7,288.00
Stocking Status: 8 WEEK LEAD TIME
SWITCHED POLES: 3
NEUTRAL: SOLID BUSS BAR
ENCLOSURE: NEMA 3R
DIMENSIONS: 24"W X 63"H X 17"D
WIRE SIZE: TWO UP TO 600MCM PER PHASE
ASCO P/N: J03ATSA30600CG0F
CONTROL AND DISPLAY PANEL
Easy to navigate 128x64 graphical LCD display with keypad provides LED indicators for switch position, source availability, not in auto, and alert condition.
- Inphase monitor to transfer motor loads, without any intentional off time, to prevent inrush currents from exceeding normal starting levels.
- Engine exerciser to automatically test backup generator each week—with or without load for 20 minutes.
- Selective load disconnect control contacts (two provided) which operate with time delay prior to and/or after load transfer and re-transfer.
- 60Hz or 50Hz selectable switch. Three – phase/single - phase selectable switch.
VOLTAGE & FREQUENCY SENSING
- Three phase under and over voltage settings on normal and emergency sources.
- Under and over frequency settings on normal and emergency sources.
- True RMS Voltage Sensing with +/-1% accuracy Frequency Sensing Accuracy is +/- 0.1Hz
- Voltage and Frequency parameters adjustable in 1% increments
- Selecting settings : single or three phase voltage sensing on normal, and single phase sensing on emergency; 50 or 60 Hz
Requires accessory 72EE
- Built in web server, with full display and control capabilities
- E-mail capability for system events, including e-mail to SMS text messaging.
REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES
- External Inputs for connecting:
- Remote test switch.
- Remote contact for test or for peak shaving applications. If emergency source fails, switch will automatically transfer back to normal source if acceptable.
- Inhibit transfer to emergency
- Remote time delay bypass switch emergency to normal
- Engine start time delay – delays engine starting signal to override momentary normal source outages – adjustable to 0 to 6 seconds (Feature 1C)
- Transfer to emergency time delay – adjustable 0 to 60 minutes (Feature 2B)
- Emergency source stabilization time delay to ignore momentary transients during initial generator set loading – adjustable 0 to 4 seconds (Feature 1F)
- Re-transfer to normal time delay – adjustable 0 to 10 hours (Feature 3A)
- Unloaded running time delay for engine cool down – adjustable 0 to 60 minutes (Feature 2E)
- Pre and post signal time delay for selective load disconnect with a programmable bypass on source failures – adjustable0 to 5 minutes (specify ASCO Optional accessory 31Z)
- Adjustable time delay to override momentary normal source outages to delay all transfer switch and engine-starting signals.