ASCO SERIES 185 SERVICE ENTRANCE RATED AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH 400A, 2 POLE, 120/240V NEMA 3R ENCLOSURE
Regular price $5,749.00
Stocking Status: Normally stocked
SERIES: 185 SE RATED
SWITCHED POLES: 2
NEUTRAL: SOLID BUSS BAR
VOLTAGE: 120/240 VOLT SINGLE PHASE
ENCLOSURE: NEMA 3R
DIMENSIONS: 36"W X 47"H X 8"D
WIRE SIZE: UP TO 4/0 AWG
ASCO P/N: 1AUSA2400F4M
CONTROL AND DISPLAY PANEL
User-friendly control interface with easy to understand symbols and visual indicators to inform operator of transfer switch and power source status.
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources
- Terminals for convenient connection of neutral and ground conductors
- Textured light beige color aesthetically suitable for residential applications.
- Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads
- CUL listed for canadian installations
- Meets article 702, nfpa-70 national electric code (nec) requirements
- Meets NEC article 230 requirements as Service Entrance Equipment
VOLTAGE & FREQUENCY SENSING
- Adjustable single phase sensing on normal source. Normal source pickup voltage is adjustable to either 198 volts or 209 volts; drop-out is adjustable to four incremental settings, 154 volts, 176 volts, 187 volts, or 198 volts
- 10 second time delay before load transfer to emergency source, to allow generator warm-up and stabilization.
- Adjustable 0 or 4 second time delay while on standby source to ignore momentary generator voltage dips.
- 15 minute time delay before load retransfer back to utility source, to ensure stability of utility power.
- Adjustable 2 or 5 minute unloaded running time delay allows generator to cool down prior to shutdown.
- Weekly generator exerciser with or with out load transfer.
On the front control display are three push buttons that control the operation of the generator and the ATS.
use this button to test the system. this operation starts the generator and transfers the load.
BYPASS TIME DELAY:
Use this button to cancel the active time delay or exercise period (stops the generator after cooldown).
SET ENGINE EXERCISER:
Use this button to set the automatic generator exerciser
On the front control display are five lights that indicate the status of the sources and the ATS.
This light indicates that the utility voltage is acceptable for connection to the load.
LOAD ON UTILITY, LOAD ON GENERATOR:
These two lights indicate which source (utility or generator) is connected to the load.
This light indicates that the generator voltage is acceptable for connection to the load.
AUTOMATIC GENERATOR EXERCISER:
When the utility is acceptable and the load is on the utility, this light flashes the number of days until the next exercise period. when it is off, no exerciser period is set. the light is also off when the generator is running.