LEVITON SERIES 1000 METER KIT 120/240 VOLT, 200 AMP, SPLIT CORE CT'S, WEATHERPROOF ENCLOSURE P/N 1O240-2W
Regular price $356.95
Stocking Status: Normally stocked
The Leviton Series 1000 line of revenue-grade meters meets all measurement and verification based opportunities including load management and LEED rating achievement. Designed to provide a simple and effective process for accurately capturing measurements of power consumption, Series 1000 Meters are easy to specify and install for new construction and retrofits. Leviton meters utilize highly accurate current transformers for revenue-grade performance certified to ANSI standards. Competing products use current sensors that do not provide the same level of performance. Leviton offers CTs in solid and split core styles to accommodate all phases of installation and construction. Solid core CTs are ideal for new construction, when power is not live and wires can easily be threaded through the core.
THE LEVITON SERIES 1000 IS A FULL FEATURED INDUSTRIAL GRADE KILOWATT HOUR METER FOR MONITORING ANY SINGLE PHASE LOAD.
- AVAILABLE IN NEMA 1 OR NEMA 4X WEATHERPROOF ENCLOSURE
- EASY TO READ LCD DISPLAY
- PAD LOCK HASP INCLUDED FOR SECURITY.
- CERTIFIED TO ANSI C12.1 AND C12.16 NATIONAL ELECTRONIC METER ACCURACY STANDARDS
- SOLID CORE CURRENT TRANSFORMERS ARE HIGHLY ACCURATE AND COLOR CODED FOR EASE OF INSTALLATION. SPLIT CORE CURRENT TRANSFORMERS ARE AVAILABLE AS AN OPTION.
- THE LEVITON SERIES 1000 CAN BE USED IN 120 VOLT 1 PHASE, 2 WIRE SYSTEMS, OR 120/240 VOLT, 2 PHASE, 3 WIRE SYSTEMS.
- THE LEVITON SERIES 1000 MAINTAINS IT'S READINGS IN THE EVENT OF POWER FAILURE.
- THE LEVITON SERIES 1000 KILOWATT HOUR METER IS UL AND CUL LISTED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA.
- THE LEVITON SERIES 1000 KWH METER COMES WITH A PULSE OUTPUT, AND A RS-485 OUTPUT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC METER READING SYSTEMS
- THE LEVITON SERIES 1000 CARRIES A FULL 10 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY.